Dr. Bobby Ma
|Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:49 pm: |
If you are interested in the following posting, please contact
Jamie K Martin, Digital & Creative Services
Our customer is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day. The candidate will be working on the development of exciting media rich features to support our TV Everywhere strategy across our brands.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Regularly collaborate with members across the scrum teams
- Writes and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
- Regularly identify ways to refactor code supporting continuous improvement of the apps
- Contribute to the Digital Delivery roadmap and strategy
- Participate in regular code reviews, and help formulate and ensure adherence to both industry and best practices and guidelines
- 1+ years production experience building iOS Applications in C++ and Objective-C.
- 1+ years experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Patterns (OOAD).
- Comfortable with collective code ownership and pair programming
- Solid understanding of multithreaded applications
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the iOS Provisioning workflow
- Understanding of iOS Member Center users and roles
- In depth knowledge and/or experience with C/C++ programming, Xcode, Objective-C, and the iOS SDK.
- Experience with Java, Android SDK, and Android NDK is an asset but not required.
- Experience deploying apps to stores (Google Play or Apple) is required
- Experience in the following areas are a definite asset:
o Video streaming + video on demand
o Adobe Primetime/PASS
o Ad integration (VAST/VMAP a plus)
o Metrics (Omniture a plus)