Dr. Bobby Ma
|Posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 01:27 pm: |
Category: Graphic Design & Technical Analytics
Starting Date: ASAP
The User Interface & User Experience Designer on the architecture,
strategy & technology innovation team, will conceive, design, and
prototype and test user experiences. You will collaborate closely with
product teams, developers, marketers, and other teams to create amazing
experiences for our customers.
Accountabilities and Essential Job Functions:
Work with engineering and marketing teams to:
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to combine and translate
business requirements, customer needs, and technology constraints into
simple yet meaningful user-centered design solutions.
• Create journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, user flows and
prototypes to communicate the intended design direction
• Create high fidelity wireframes for hand-off to development
• Conduct usability testing, and incorporate findings to improve the
user experience through iterative design that includes accepting and
managing feedback, and challenging conventional wisdom.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Champion a collaborative approach; offer multiple options and
alternatives to design challenges.
• Clearly communicate design recommendations to stakeholders;
actively invite feedback and iterate on designs to create a stronger
Requirements and Skills:
• College or university program in a related discipline or equivalent
experience in design
• Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
• Familiarity with UX/UI prototyping tools such as Moqups, Axure and
• Aptitude, experience and passion in user interface and interaction
design field an asset
• Demonstrated ability to work within constraints – technical,
business, time or other
• Capability to present and communicate their recommendations and designs
• Ability to communicate and engage with customers/market a strong
• High growth potential with great team and work ethics.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Peytec is an award winning Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) building
cyber physical platforms to enable a very important part of Industry
4.0, the next industrial revolution! More specifically, Peytec builds
and sells asset management, inventory tracking and quality control
solutions. Peytec servers both multi-national clients and Small Medium
Size Enterprises (SMEs). Most of our customers are in manufacturing and
agriculture sectors. We help them automatically track their inventory,
sense crucial attributes, know the exact location of their asset in
real-time in both indoor and outdoor environments and completely automatic.