Dr. Bobby Ma
|Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:20 am: |
Thales Group has a vacancy of "E2 Support Analyst" which has almost the same responsibility as Quality Analyst.
The candidate needs good knowledge of Software development in addition to Computer Networks skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Mr. Gaurav, who is one of our alumni. His email address is:
Dr. Bobby Ma
|Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:32 am: |
Additional information about the job:
Thales Group is a global technology leader for the Defense & Security and the Aerospace & Transport markets. The company generates revenues in excess of €14bn annually. It employs over 68,000 employees in over 50 countries. Leveraging a global network of more than 22,000 high-level researchers while investing 17% of its revenue into Research & Development, Thales offers an unmatched capability to develop and deploy critical information systems.
Support Analyst - Engineering Tools
As a member of the Engineering Discipline Management Group (EDM group) you will help to make Thales more innovative and competitive. EDM group improves our engineering tools and reshaping our processes.
Our primary responsibility is to help achieve the transformation of Engineering towards higher competitiveness.
- Deep transformation of the Engineering Environment of development, with multiple upgrades of tools
- Combined transformation of tools and process/practices impacting not only engineering but other disciplines (Project Management, Finance, and Configuration Management)
- Follow constant evolution of tools to provide the best performance to engineering teams
- Primary Tooling Administrator for core tool-set: Jira (task / Change Control), Bitbucket / Git
- Tooling Administrator for Jira, Bitbucket and Git
- Atlassian administration (upgrades, user management, support)
- Provide end user training and technical support for software applications
- Create and maintain training materials, user documentation for software applications.
- Thorough understanding of Atlassian product suite (custom JIRA workflows, field configurations, schemes)
- Knowledge and interest in Agile development, test automation and the latest tooling trends
- Contribution to support other ORCHESTRA tools: Melody Advance, DOORS, Palamida, Thales control
- Support rollout of Thales Control for the purpose of Continuous Integration
- Linux administration knowledge
- VMWare administration knowledge (vCenter, vSphere)
- Ability to work autonomously and drive results.
- Diplomatic and capable of working with other staff at all levels of seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Willing and able to be hands on when working with the team
- Willing and able to push to achieve deadlines and not afraid of thinking outside the box to achieve our goals
- A Self-starter that does not require detailed supervision
Key Skills & Abilities
• College or university graduate preferably with a Degree in Engineering
• Working experience in all phases of engineering (in particular embedded SW development) to support ongoing administration of tools environment
• Experience in digital transformational activities
Thales thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.